By signing and using the Hilton Premium Club membership card (herein referred to as the “Card”), members expressly and knowingly accept all of the Hilton Premium Club Terms & Conditions.
- Hilton Premium Club and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Hilton Premium Club, and all interpretations of membership Terms & Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Hilton Premium Club. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, Hilton Premium Club reserves the right to add, delete or amend membership benefits and any terms and conditions at its sole discretion, with or without prior notice.
- The Card is the property of Hilton Premium Club and has no cash value. Membership benefits will be extended only on presentation of a valid Card. The membership card is Non-Transferable.
- The Membership is valid until the expiry date shown on the Card. Hilton Premium Club dining, accommodation and all other benefits cannot be extended after the expiry date.
- All certificates are not prepayment cards (vouchers) or charge cards (vouchers).
- The list of participating hotels and restaurants is subject to change without notice. Please check availability prior to making a reservation. Certificates are not valid at participating hotels in Sanya, China.
- Lost or stolen Cards should be reported immediately to Hilton Premium Club and a replacement card will be issued subject to sufficient proof of ownership. An administration charge of RMB 150 will be levied for replacement Cards. Membership certificates cannot be replaced.
- Cancellations will be honored up to ten (10) days from the date of purchase. Cancellation will be subject to a cancellation administration fee of RMB 300.
- The Hilton Premium Club membership cannot be used or purchased by employees of participating hotels in Greater China.
- Hilton Premium Club reserves the right to discontinue membership for any member who appears to be using the membership in a manner inconsistent with the membership Terms & Conditions or the prevailing law.
- The Terms & Conditions are void where prohibited by law.
- Dining discounts and benefits are only available upon presentation of a valid Hilton Premium Membership Club card upon bill settlement.
- Taxes and service charge are not included in the discount unless otherwise specified.
- Dining discounts are available during all meal periods in all participating outlets unless otherwise specified. Please check exclusion periods prior to making a reservation.
- Only one (1) card may be used per table/per visit/per party and tables may not be split.
- Children will be charged as per the hotel’s age policy.
- Parties of thirteen (13) or more will be accorded a ten per cent (10%) discount.
- Dining discounts are Non-Transferable.
- Participating outlets are subject to change without notice.
- Dining discounts and benefits are not available in conjunction with any other special offer, discount or promotion.
- Black-out dates may apply during high demand periods. Please check availability prior to making a reservation.
- Accommodation discounts and benefits are only available upon presentation of a valid Hilton Premium Club Membership card upon check-in.
- Discount on room charges applies to hotel operated facilities and services only.
- Twenty per cent (20%) discount on standard and promotional room rates and room charges is Non-Transferable.
- Twenty per cent (20%) discount is not applicable to negotiated rates i.e. Corporate Accounts.
- Accommodation discounts and benefits are not available in conjunction with any other special offer, discount or promotion.
- Twenty per cent (20%) discount on services, such as Room Service, Laundry, Minibar, Telephone and Business Centre, cannot be used in conjunction with any other Hilton Premium Club certificates, hotel special offers, discounts or promotions.
- Black-out dates may apply during high demand periods. Please check availability when making a reservation.